Food delivery in Vietnam is SO convenient. In this video, I will show you how to order food in Vietnam, using this local app called Now.vn.
It’s what I normally use when I want to stay at home instead of driving in the hot sun to grab some grub, and I love it because there’s a huge selection you can choose from: pho noodle soups, Vietnamese fried pancake, grilled pork broken rice and more!
Normally it takes about an hour for the food to be delivered, but it’s totally worth the wait because most of the food are relatively cheap.
Try it out! 😄
What’s in my travel bag:
If you like our videos, please like and subscribe! Means the world to us.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS 😉:
✈ The Nomad Blog. ✈
Two travelers, each with a story, sharing their experiences, tips & knowledge. If you like our videos, please like, share and subscribe ❤️
“The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page” -St.Augustine
– – – – –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- TẠO TỆP BÌNH SAI LƯỚI ĐỘ CAO (DPSURVEY)
- Top 5 pha combo tướng Raz của GTV XB xem mà thốn tận rốn
- Case Study GTV SEO Google Map – TẠO LẬP GOOGLE DRIVE & TRELLO
- ROBLOX PIGGY @ the MALL! Chapter 10 FGTeeV Multiplayer Escape (The Secret is Out)
- BÉ CHANH CẦM RAZ CÙNG PS MAN TÂM SỰ LÝ DO KHÔNG ĐÁNH GIẢI l BE CHANH GAMING